It’s our birthday month at Ergonomicsdirect and we are celebrating all the amazing things we can currently be grateful for as a company. It really has been a tough last 2 years for most people, with a global pandemic that changed our world and working environment immensely.
There are of course way more than 5 things to be thankful for, but today, I thought I would stick to just the five things that came to mind as I wrote it.
Here they are:
- The overall growth of the company – With the shift in focus to accommodate working from home/home offices due to covid, we were lucky enough to continue our business, but in a very different way than before. Remote working made ergonomics more relevant and helped us to continue assisting people to improve their health, comfort and productivity.
- Growth of our product range – We take pride in stocking only the best quality ergonomic products and have added some wonderful new additions to our product range for 2022. We provide quality ergonomic equipment, and our passion is to help people improve their workspace in a practical and affordable manner.
- Growth of our team – We have been able to create full time job opportunities for three new team members since the end of last year. We’re excited to have Gene, Ralton and Nafiesha join our full-time team, and we know that they will be an integral part of our work family. We may be a small team, but we’ve always been fiercely proud of our work ethic and always ensure that our customers get only the best service.
- New premises – In December 2021, we moved premises to Paarden Eiland, providing a bigger showroom, more office space, and an equipped warehouse to keep all our stock under one roof. We are still settling in, but feel beyond excited to be in our new home.
- Impacting people’s lives – Not a day goes by that we don’t get clients thanking us for reducing their pain and fatigue, and for improving their everyday functioning. We feel so blessed to be able to make a difference every day. This is why we do what we do.
Different people define “gratitude” in their own way, but it’s officially defined as “the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.”
We would like to thank our loyal customers for their ongoing support, we appreciate each and every person who has been a part of the Ergonomicsdirect journey.
Please stay safe out there.
Yours in Ergonomics
The Ergonomicsdirect Team (Piet, Jayson, Wendy, Denvor, Austin, Nafiesha, Gene & Ralton)