The Ergo Exec chair offers the ultimate simplicity of use and range of ergonomic adjustability in a sleek, stylish design that will complement the look of both an executive and standard office environment at an affordable price.
Ergonomic Adjustability and Specifications
- Seat height adjustment
- Seat pan slide
- 4D armrest adjustment: the arm pads can be adjusted up and down, left and right as well as forwards and backwards. The width of the armrests can also be adjusted.
- Height adjustment of the lumbar support pad
- Headrest height adjustment
- Backrest reclining, tension adjustment and locking synchro mechanism with 3 lockable positions
- Weight limit: 113kg
- The lowest height is 450mm and the maximum height is 550mm
- Click here to download the product adjustment sheet.
- The chairs come standard with a black material seat and black mesh back
- The chair back and seat are anti-skid and easy to clean
- Moulded foam seat
- The back and base of the chair use PA engineered, plastic nylon with 30% glass fibre to ensure that it is more environmentally friendly
- Aluminium alloy armrest racks
- Italian imported 3 stop-lock tilting positioning mechanism
- Polished aluminium alloy chair base
- 60mm PU nylon castors
Warranty and Certification
- The chair has passed the U.S. BIFMA test standard
- 5-year warranty.
Please note that the headrest cannot be removed from this frame
Chair colours can be customised for quantity orders, but this will carry a lead time on delivery.