The modern design, simplicity of use and range of ergonomic adjustments make the Ergo Office chair the chair of choice for many users. The range of adjustability ensures that the chair can be adjusted to most user’s postural requirements, ensuring that it is compatible with almost any user.
The Ergo Office chair has also received Greenguard Gold certification. This means that the chair has been certified by The Greenguard Environmental Institute (GEI) program to have low chemical emissions.
Ergonomic Adjustability and specifications
- 680mm diameter 5 Star Nylon Base with 60mm castors
- Seat height adjustment. The lowest height is 450mm and the maximum height is 550mm
- Seat pan slide, offering 5.5 cm depth adjustment
- High-density automotive grade moulded foam seat
- Premium black mesh backrest
- The chairs come standard with a black material seat and black mesh back
- Height adjustable lumbar support (range of 5.5cm)
- Backrest reclining, tension adjustment and locking synchro mechanism – lockable in 3 positions
- 3D armrest adjustment: the armrests adjust up and down while the armrest pads adjust inwards and outwards as well as forwards and backwards. This allows the user to move closer to their desk when needed
- The headrest is modular and can be added later if required
- The headrest is upholstered and offers a 2cm height adjustment
- Chair colours can be customised for quantity orders, but this will carry a delivery lead time.
- Weight rating: 113kg
- Chair weight: 21kg
- Please note the chair is shipped boxed and requires simple assembly.
Warranty and certification
- BIFMA certified chair
- Ergonomically certified chair
- 5-year limited warranty
What is in the box?
- Chair components (assembly required)
- LM keys
- Assembly guide
- Adjustment guide