Gliders offer a good alternative to your standard office chair wheels or for replacing old or broken office chair wheels. They reduce the movement of the chair on the floor and is ideal for users that struggle to get in and out of their chair. It can also be used to make your chair more static on the floor.
Replacing them should be as easy as pulling the old wheels out and snapping in the gliders. Please just ensure that your chair base uses wheels with the standard pin size as per the below specifications. Simply pull out the existing wheels to check these measurements.
- Safer than caster wheels. These glides are more stable across smooth floor surfaces such as wood, tiles and laminate flooring as it provides more traction than regular caster wheels do.
- It provides a safer seating solution for those who have difficulty getting in and out of their chairs.
- The solid glide construction can handle more weight than regular caster wheels when used on desk chairs, workshop chairs or other similar applications.
- The stem size is the standard size of most of the office chair models and brands on the market.
- Each caster wheel has a grip ring stem which enables you to swap out the gliders without the use of any tools.
- The smooth surface of the gliders allows for use on a variety of floor surfaces. When used on tiled surfaces the tiled surface should have thin grout lines. Gliders should be used with caution on wooden floors.
- The gliders should not leave markings if cleaned regularly to prevent the build-up of dirt.
- Material: Plastic
- The gliders have a 53mm diameter.
- Standard pin size with a diameter of 11mm.
- Standard pin length of 22mm to the top of the metal ring above the wheel.
- The pin fits most standard office chair bases.
- Set of 5 gliders.
3-month limited guarantee