The height adjustability and seat tilt allow for easy transition between various working surfaces while the height-adjustable foot ring offers foot support when needed. It can be used at different heights and varying seat angles.
Seating positions include:
- Seated in a lowered position with your feet grounded.
- Seated in a higher position with your feet partially grounded or resting on the foot ring while working at raised work surfaces.
- Sit-standing with the seat in a higher position and the seat tilted forward.
The tilting seat allows for adjusting and repositioning of your pelvis, which in turn changes the position of your lower back (lumbar area). The ability to easily change your positioning improves your comfort while using the Operator’s chair and enables the user to work in a variety of positions.
The Operator’s Chair is ideal for working at different surface heights, specifically at benches or in an industrial setting. It can also be used in the laboratory, retail, medical and surgical environments.
- A tilting mechanism on the seat
- Chrome gas lift
- Height adjustability: 54cm – 79cm
- The seat is manufactured from easy to maintain/clean black Integral Skin Polyurethane foam
- User weight limit of 120kg
- Aluminum base with a 480mm diameter
- 400mm foot ring
- Fixed feet stoppers
- Chair weight: 6.9kg