A footrest is an essential piece of office furniture for most desk users, and especially handy for shorter people. A footrest assists with optimising your seated position at your desk. Using a footrest increases comfort and decreases fatigue by redistributing body weight through your feet and legs. When used correctly, a footrest further assists with pushing the user back into the chair’s backrest, ensuring increased lower back support and improved utilisation of the features of the chair.
The Ergo height adjustable footrest with leg rest offers an above-average height range, making it one of the highest footrests available. The angle is easily adjusted with your feet when in a seated position. This makes it easier for the user to find a comfortable angle. The footrest is dynamic and moves/tilts as you move your feet and legs, promoting active sitting and assisting with better blood circulation.
If needed, the movement of the footplate can be adjusted by changing the tightness of the 2 screws on each side of the footrest (hidden in the clips that connect the sides of the footplate to the frame).
And then there’s the added benefit – straighten your legs and rest your feet by placing your legs on the padded leg rest. This adds another optional position to your seated posture during your workday, adding to your ability to be comfortable at your desk while working.
- The active nature of the footrest allows the footrest plate to tilt/adjust to the user’s needs and desired angle of the footplate
- Adjustable movement/tilting resistance of the footplate (by adjusting the tightness of the 2 screws on each side of the footrest plate, hidden in the clips that connect the sides of the footplate to the frame)
- Non-slip feet (best if used on a carpeted surface)
- The footplate surface is grooved/ridged to ensure a better grip of the user’s feet
- Easy assembly and height adjustment
- Padded, removable leg rest
- Sturdy but lightweight.
The footrest board is:
- 41 cm wide
- 25cm deep in the centre and
- 28cm deep on the sides
The 3 height settings of the footrest board (when parallel to the floor) are:
- 12cm and
Height of the leg rest from the floor: 36cm
Please note that:
- The leg rest is not height adjustable but can be removed
- The leg rest section ships unassembled and needs to be slotted into the footrest frame.