Transform your standard desk into an active sit-stand workstation with the 71cm wide Ergo Office Compact on-desk sit-stand unit. This smaller standing desk converter sets itself apart from other desk risers, with its u-shaped design that expands the keyboard workspace to offer you more space to work on. It is ideal for writing, comfortable laptop use and can also accommodate a full-sized keyboard and mouse.
- Weighted Base: 70.1cm (W) x 36.8cm (D)
- Extension Height: 50.5cm (Footprint Surface) & 38.5cm (Keyboard Tray)
- Top work surface: 71.8cm (W) x 30cm (D)
- Keyboard tray: 71.8cm (W) x 30.7cm (D in the middle) & 19.8cm (D at both wings)
- Please refer to the product drawing for additional details
- Product weight: 14,2kg
- Maximum loading weight limit: 15kg
- 3 years warranty.
- Flexible height adjustment: Adjust the desk height to a level that is perfect for your specific requirements – sitting, standing or sit-standing with the assistance of a product such as a wobble stool.
- Extra spacious work surface: The Ergo Compact offers ample space for your computer monitor, paperwork, and desk accessories. It has an oversized u-shaped keyboard tray that accommodates flexible setup options like a 17-inch laptop or a full-sized keyboard and mouse.
- Quick-release, removable keyboard tray: Easy one-step attachment and release provides you with the option to use the desk riser with or without the keyboard tray. This also makes moving the unit around easier.
- Integrated air technology: The Smart X structure and gas spring hovering system ensure smooth, effortless transitioning between sitting to standing. The x structure is safer and more reliable than the lifting mechanism of competitive brands.
- Straight up and straight down movement: The Ergo Compact rises and folds vertically, within its own footprint. There’s no need to make spatial accommodations (for horizontal movement), as may be required in comparable products.
- Optional monitor arm: The unit has the option to add a compatible, Flexispot single or dual monitor arm using the pre-drilled hole on the top work surface. (Please note that monitor arms are sold separately).