This unique, cable management block system offers great flexibility combined with a sleek, modern look. Cables can easily slide into the slots in each individual block running along the length of the “vertebrae”. The cable spine routes the cables from the floor to the bottom of the desk. This offers an attractive and practical way to keep your vertical wiring neat and tidy. It also provides protection to the cables and reduces the possibility of damage to wiring and electrical cabling.
- An attractive and practical way to keep your wiring neat, organised and protected.
- The base is made of metal for added weight and stability while the spine segments are made of strong ABS plastic.
- The spine system is designed to follow the up and down movement of height-adjustable/sit-stand desks.
- The cable management system can also be used with regular/standard, fixed height desks.
- The segmented design ensures easy cable access.
- The “snap-together” interlinking blocks allow for the length adjustability of the system by manually adding or removing blocks.
- It comes with a metal bracket at the top that can be screwed into the bottom of the desktop.
- Maximum height: 128cm
- The steel base plate is 12.59cm at its widest
- Spine block width: 6.8cm
- Colour: Black or white