The Flexispot MT112M is the economical version of the trusted M2B on-desk sit-stand unit from Flexispot which has been around for several years. The MT112M on-desk converter offers the most cost-effective product yet for a Flexispot unit of this size. It offers an easy way to change your workstation onto a flexible sit-to-stand desk. It has a simple one-step assembly with only the keyboard tray that requires installation. It also offers step-less height adjustment which means that the work surface height can be stopped at any level between the lowest and highest setting. This ensures pin-point adjustment and is a definite improvement on the M2B’s stepped settings.
The Flexispot MT112M can be used in a variety of spaces and allows anyone to join the active working revolution. Take advantage of this easy way to be healthier, more active, and more productive while working. Just pull the handle to adjust the work surface to your required height. It is ideal for office or home office use and allows you to convert your workspace into a sit-stand desk without replacing your original desk.
What are the differences between the M2B and the MT112M?
- The M2B’s frame is made of metal plating while the MT112M is constructed with steel tubing
- The M2B uses 15mm MDF board for the worksurfaces while the MT112M consists of 12mm particle board
- the M2B offers 12 height settings while the MT112M allows for step-less height adjustment (so it can stop at any height)
- The M2B offers a height range of 150mm – 500mm compared to the MT112M that has a height range of 140mm – 500mm
- The M2B requires tools to install the keyboard tray while the MT112M has a quick-release mechanism that requires no tools
- The MT112M is just as stable as the M2B but has a slimmer and more lightweight design.
- The width between the side crossbars ensure an anti-pinch design which drastically reduces the risk of the user’s fingers being pinched when the workstation is adjusted
- The constant force construction enables the workstation to adjust smoothly and prevents it from suddenly dropping
- Vertical up and down movement saves space behind the desk as there is no horizontal movement with height changes
- A wider height range – adjust the height to any level between the lowest and highest setting
- Simple one-step assembly – no additional installation required
- A pre-drilled hole for easy integration with a Flexispot single or dual monitor arm (available as an additional ad-on)
- The extra-wide keyboard tray ensures enough space for the keyboard and mouse
- The MT112M adjusts height with only one handle.
- Stroke (height adjustment range) – 360mm
- Height range: 140mm – 500mm
- Worksurface size: 890mm x 590mm
- Worksurface load capacity: 15kg
- Keyboard tray load capacity: 2kg
- Keyboard tray size: 867mm x 322mm (middle) and 200mm (sides)
- Dual gas lift system.
This product carries a 3-year warranty