Mount your computer case under a desk or under any secure, flat wooden surface to get your CPU off the floor or out of sight to create a decluttered and tidier workspace.
Under-desk installation: The under-desk mount saves space as it gets your CPU box off the floor and out of the way.
Adjustable width and height: The holder can fit a variety of CPUs with a height of between 285mm-512mm and a width of between 128-210mm. It supports a maximum weight of up to 15kg.
Rotation for easy access: The unit can rotate 180⁰ in one direction to ensure easy access to your PC’s cables and ports.
Scratch-free design: The inside of the holder has foam padding strips on all 4 sides to prevent any scratches on your computer case.
Easy installation: The CPU holder comes with 4 screws as well as an easy, step-by-step installation manual.
Toolless height and width adjustment: The unique design allows you to adjust the height and width of the holder without the need for any tools.
Easy removal: The holder itself can easily be removed from the bracket attached to the bottom of the desk with a quick-release spring mechanism.
Increased stability: The all-around design of the holder’s frame increases the stability of the CPU box in the mount.
- The mounting panel screws into the bottom of a desk or other flat wooden surface with 4 screws (supplied).
- Maximum load capacity: 15kg.
- Height adjustment: 285-512mm.
- Width adjustment: 128-210mm.
- 180⁰ rotation to one side.
- Weight of the unit: 4.64kg
- Colour: Only available in black at the moment.
What is in the box:
- Mounting panel
- Adjustable CPU holder
- 4 x screws
- Installation instructions