Terms and Conditions
- By visiting or shopping on this website, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
This site is owned and operated by Ergonomicsdirect (PTY) LTD.
Vat No: 4080254008
Reg. No: 2017/220339/07
Tel: 021 423 2378
Post: 75 Carlisle Street (Corner of Carlisle and Section Street) Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, 7405
Ergonomicsdirect is dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
Agreement of sale
An agreement of sale between Ergonomicsdirect and its customer is only valid once payment has been made and Ergonomicsdirect receives proof of payment and fund clearance in our bank account. Up until this point, all goods remain the property of Ergonomicsdirect.
- Placing a product in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not:
constitute an agreement of sale; and/or
- constitute an order for such product
- guarantee that the product will be reserved for you
and as such, Ergonomicsdirect may remove such product from the shopping basket if stock becomes unavailable. You cannot hold Ergonomicsdirect liable if such a product is not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage.
Please note that discounts cannot be applied to products already on sale, as our pricing structure ensures fairness and transparency. We appreciate your understanding and hope you enjoy a seamless and rewarding shopping experience with us
An agreement of sale only comes into effect if and when:
- You electronically submit a properly completed order for one or more products in your shopping basket; and
- payment is either authorised, or received by Ergonomicsdirect in its bank account.
Termination of Sales & Cancellation of Orders
Ergonomicsdirect reserves the right, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between the customer and Ergonomicsdirect, in whole or in part, on notice to the purchaser. Ergonomicsdirect shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see Ergonomicsdirect’s Refund Policy in this regard), and accepts no other liability that may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
By You, the customer:
Besides certain exceptions, and subject to certain charges you are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on this website within 7 days after the date of receipt of the goods and to obtain a refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/time frame (or where no delivery date is specified, beyond 30 days from the order date). Please read the Refund Policy for further details in this regard.
All items are subject to availability. Ergonomicsdirect shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued. However, should Ergonomicsdirect be unable to fulfill any order placed by you at the advertised price due to stock having sold out, Ergonomicsdirect will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such product, as explained in more detail in the Refund Policy.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property of this site’s owner or its content suppliers and protected by copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site’s owner or its software suppliers and protected by copyright laws.
We endeavour to ensure that all information on this website is as accurate and up to date as possible and that all products promoted cause no harm to our customers or the environment. However, due to the possibility of human and technical error, Ergonomicsdirect accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the website. Neither can we accept responsibility for any adverse reactions that any of our products may cause.
While we have taken every reasonable measure to ensure that the products promoted on this website are of the highest quality and safety, the recommendations on this site are not always the advice of a medical practitioner. We, therefore, advise the consultation of a medical practitioner if there is ever any doubt as to the use of the products listed on this site.
Neither Ergonomicsdirect nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss, or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website.
Furthermore, Ergonomicsdirect makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this website are free from errors or missions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error-free. You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors via email.
Although the products sold via the Website may be under warranty, the website itself is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to accepting these T&C that the service available from and through this website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to Ergonomicsdirect, you consent to receive communications from Ergonomicsdirect electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications sent by Ergonomicsdirect satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be “in writing”.
This Website is hosted, controlled, and operated by the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law.
Merchant Outlet Country and Transaction Currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is ZAR (South African Rand).
Ergonomicsdirect may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
The offering on this website is available to South African customers only for direct delivery. Please enquire directly with Ergonomicsdirect should you want a quotation for any of the products for export to another country.
Deal of the week 2023 – T’s and C’s
- The products of this sale change weekly.
- Sale dates are displayed on the “Deal of the Week” category page. (Click here to view)
- Sale item prices are displayed on sale product pages.
- Prices/products may change during the course of this promotion – the price indicated on the website is the official price/sale price of the product.
- Limited stock is available of the sale items. Each promo is valid for each week and while stocks last.
Clearance Sale – T’s and C’s
- This offer is valid while stocks last.
- No limited quantities per customer (first-come-first-serve)
- Limited stock available
- The offer is valid in-store and online
- Kindly be advised that a minimum deposit of 50% is required for all custom tops. Please note that this deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellations.
- The standard top is 1500mm long x 800mm wide and around 25mm thick. The thickness can vary slightly, depending on the reclaimed timber used. Tops can be made to order with a custom size and finish of your choice. Please note that custom tops will differ in price and carry a lead time of between 2 – 5 weeks.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom top orders